Fieldstone Cabinetry takes the utmost pride in the cabinetry they build. Each custom cabinet is handcrafted by dedicated employees who believe in doing their best.
Handcrafted construction relies on the hand and eye precision of Fieldstone Cabinetry’s craftsmen. Industrial equipment can’t replicate their personal touch.
- Their craftsmen assemble all doors by hand, ensuring that mitered joints fit correctly.
- Their craftsmen sand doors by hand. Only hand sanding will ensure consistent color application.
- Their craftsmen meticulously apply decorative trim by hand, for a seamless fit.
- Their craftsmen apply glazes by hand; it is the best way to determine the amount and coverage areas to achieve an artisan effect.
- Their craftsmen apply distressing techniques by hand for the best visual balance throughout a room of cabinetry.
Fieldstone Cabinetry takes pride in every handcrafted cabinet they build. It’s easy to see the beauty and attention to detail on the exterior of your new cabinets -- and what you don’t see counts too!
Inside Fieldstone Cabinetry
- The sides, or end panels, of Fieldstone Cabinetry are connected to the face frame using dado joints. A dado joint is a rectangular groove cut in one board so that another board can fit into it. This method is stronger than a standard butt joint that some manufacturers use.
- Inset cabinetry features doors and drawers that fit inside the face frame for a smooth, inline look. Precision in cutting and construction is crucial for an accurate fit. To ensure the cabinets remains square, included are:
- Side-to-side runners for added stability.
- Captive tops and bottoms.
- Specifying flush end panels provide a custom, furniture-like look to cabinetry where the side will be exposed. They take extra care that the panel joints are sanded for a smooth, seamless finish.
- They believe door edges should reflect the same finish quality as the door fronts, so we spray the door edges twice with top coat for a durable, smooth feel.
Forte by Fieldstone
Forte isn’t a stripped-down cabinet box. Forte retains all the good looks and quality warrantied construction of Fieldstone Cabinetry in a collection of popular doors and finishes. These are the looks homeowners want for their new homes, along with soft close doors and drawers as standard, at a price point that offers unbeatable value.