Plyco has become a leader in the industry by dedicating itself to serving the customer and listening to their needs.
Based on this commitment, Plyco offers a full line of quality products supported by outstanding customer service and support.
Not a Dealer? Find your closest BPI Dealer to purchase.
Plyco provides an extensive variety of walk doors and service doors custom built to fit your needs. Plyco offers pre-hung service doors individually packaged, pre-drilled for lock set, and insulated with injected polyurethane foam. Plyco utility doors are pre-finished in white, bronze or chocolate brown, depending on the style of the specific door. Special colors are available.
Stainless steel hinges and a 4-way universal swing feature come standard on most doors. Standard steel door sizes are 3'0" x 6'8" and 3'0" x 7'0", however many other door widths and heights are available. Service door hardware may include kick plates, door jambs, stainless steel door hinges, deadbolts, and latch gaurds. Plyco steel utility doors are perfect for post-frame, metal clad, and commercial buildings. There is a Plyco building component for most types of installations, masonry, wood and steel frame construction.
- Designed as a practical low cost ventilating system for Metal-Clad buildings
- Insulated: Top-Hinged & Pivoted
- Non-Insulated: Top-Hinged & Pivoted
- Designed to limit air-infiltration
- Manufactured from low maintenance components using high-strength materials for rugged performance
- Designed for manual and multiple cable operation
- Plyco pivoted wall-vents are adaptable to many agricultural and industrial applications
Slide Door Rail 1-1/2" and 3-1/2"
- For 1-1/2" and 3-1/2" wood/Metal and all Metal Framed Sliding Doors
- Extra door strength
- Strong, extruded-aluminum verticals combine with 20-gauge, galvanized-steel box girts to increase overall door strength
- Attractive appearance
- Durable, pre-finish white aluminum verticals and bottom rails provide long, maintenance-free life
- System flexibility
- Various applications to choose from for maximum results with minimum inventory
- Design compatibility
- Extra leg in "J" trim hides cut metal.
- Extra deep and extra wide nail/screw groove hides almost any fastener
- Energy efficient
- Optional, vinyl weather strip on the verticals wipe against the jambs to seal the opening from outside weather