Dura-Frame is constructed for long-lasting durability. Made from Alaskan Yellow Cypress, which is one of the planet’s most durable rot and insect resistant woods and finger-jointed to the bottom of the premium pine frame component.
Dura-Frame is end-sealed with Hydro-Shield which prohibits moisture from entering the substrate ensuring longevity.
- Superior paint and stain adhesion & incredible strength
- Superior value - It’s economical
- Sizes available: 4-9/16”, 6-9/16” and 12” (12” can be ripped to appropriate width to avoid stacked extensions)
- All covered by Dura-Frame’s limited lifetime warranty
Dura-Plast is an innovative new alternative to traditional wood door jambs. The closed cellular structure ensures door frame will not absorb or wick moisture and will never warp, splinter, or rot. Dura-Plast also features twice the screw holding power of traditional wood doorframes.
- Rigid poly-fiber formulation
- Twice the screw-holding power of traditional wood doorframes
- Easily machined - just like wood frames
- Closed cellular structure ensures doorframe and moulding will not absorb or wick moisture and prevents warping, rotting, and splitting