A Garage Door Seal that actually fixes the gap under your garage door!
Snirt Stopper has designed a garage door bottom seal and threshold seal that mounts to the inside face of the door instead of the bottom, this gives you the ability to adjust the seal up or down allowing you to match any unevenness (up to 2 inches) of shifting floors and garage doors.
A real product, that fixes a real problem and saves people real money!
Snirt Stopper Bottom Seal
- Saves energy costs
- Helps to prevent garage doors from freezing to the ground
- Helps to keep unwanted pets and critters out of your garage
- Fits uneven conditions of doors to floors
- Easy to install. Comes with Self Tapping Screws (refer to installation video below)
- Insulated foam core helps to insulate the bottom of the door
- Tab is under the door and is always adjusting to floor
Thermal picture of door before Snirt Stopper: average temperature of entire door was 35.8 degrees. Notice the blue color – this is cold air seeping under the door.
Thermal picture of door – after Snirt Stopper: average temperature of entire door warmed to 39.4 degrees in a period of 35 minutes. An increase of almost 4 degrees!
Less cold air seeping under the door means a warmer garage and less energy wasted. Less blue means more energy savings!
Snirt Stopper Top & Side Seal
Seal all edges of your garage door for ultimate insulation by using the Snirt Stopper Top and Side Seal. This seal is easy to install and helps save on energy costs. Available in multiple colors.