Roofing products to help improve overall building performance.
Protect roofs from water with DuPont synthetic roofing underlayments, engineered to deliver superior performance. DuPont Roofing Products offer better water holdout and durability than traditional roofing felt.
The DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ portfolio of engineered synthetic underlayments provides you and your crew with a high-performance product and greater confidence on the job. Additionally, our new DuPont™ Roof Protector™ synthetic underlayment lays flat and stays flat for easier installation, and also provides better coverage per roll. All of our roofing products are ideal for steep slopes, and offers the trusted quality and durability of our building envelope products, providing protection that can give both professional builders and homeowners greater peace of mind.
Not a Dealer? Find your closest BPI Dealer to purchase.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™
Introducing an innovative material breakthrough from DuPont™ Tyvek®, the trusted name in total building envelope solutions.
Tyvek® Protec™ roofing underlayments feature a unique embossed pattern allowing for better traction and grip while walking on the roof. Plus, you’ll enjoy the added benefits of lightweight durability, excellent secondary moisture protection and a wrinkle-free surface for smoother installations. Tyvek® Protec™ underlayments are ideal for jobs from renovation to new construction, and designed for slopes 2:12 and higher under a variety of roofing materials.
- Industry-Leading Walkability - The unique embossed pattern allows for better traction while walking on the roof, in dry, wet, hot, cold and dirty conditions.
- Grip - The bottom layer includes a slip-resistance coating providing grip to the roof deck
- Trusted DuPont™ Tyvek® Quality - Another innovative material breakthrough from DuPont™ Tyvek®, the leader in building envelope systems.
- Easy to Chalk - Accepts and holds chalk marks for more visible lines and a better finished product.
- Certifications - Our products are industry tested and meet a variety of code standards, including ICC-ES AC188 approval.
- Tyvek® Specialist Network - Supported nationally by the DuPont™ Tyvek® Specialists Network and the DuPont Building Knowledge Center.
DuPont™ Roof Protector™
From the trusted name in total building envelope solutions comes DuPont™ Roof Protector™, a tear-resistant engineered synthetic roofing underlayment that lays flat and stays flat for easier installation and better coverage per roll.
DuPont™ Roof Protector™ preserves the roof deck during installation, and with a high strength to weight ratio provides a lightweight yet durable barrier against water. Unlike other value synthetics, DuPont™ Roof Protector™ is much less prone to wind pull-up and tearing at fastener points during installation. With its slip-resistant surface, DuPont™ Roof Protector™ is ideal for steep slopes under asphalt shingle and metal panel roof materials.
Like all DuPont building envelope products, DuPont™ Roof Protector™ offers trusted quality and durability, providing protection that can give both professional builders and homeowners greater peace of mind.
- Four-layer construction providing strength, grip, and water-resistance
- Slip-resistant surface
- Chalk mark guidelines for quick installation
- 90-day UV resistance
- 20-year limited warranty
- Class "A" fire rating per ASTM E108
- Florida Building Code Approved
- Meets AC188 (Intertek CCRR-1062), ASTM D226 Types 1 & II, CAN/CSA A123.3, CAN/CSA A220.1