Henry’s commitment to research and development continues to strengthen its leadership in the building market.
From breakthroughs in mastic, asphalt, reflective, and air and vapor barrier technologies, Henry Building Envelope Systems continue to contribute to more energy efficient buildings and stronger structures.
Not a Dealer? Find your closest BPI Dealer to purchase.
Eaveguard® Self-Adhered Shingle Underlayment
Henry® Eaveguard® Self-Adhered Shingle Underlayment provides a secondary line of defense to keep water that can get behind shingles from infiltrating further to help ensure the longevity of your roof.
With direct-to-deck application, Eaveguard® is designed to offer protection against water penetration caused by wind driven rain or ice damming when installed in vulnerable areas of steep-slope roofs:
- At eaves, valleys and rakes
- Roof-to-wall connections
- Flashing around chimneys and skylights
- Roof vents and other penetrations
- Full deck coverage
Features and benefits
- Self-seals around nails and fasteners for lasting watertightness
- Sand-surfaced for reliable foot grip and safer installation
- Split-back release liner for easier handling during application
- Shrink-wrap packaging for better product protection during storage in various weather conditions compared to corrugate boxes
- Exceptional tear resistance and extended exposure time for all season performance
- Meets performance criteria of ASTM D1970
- ASTM E108 / UL 790 - Class A Fire Resistance
- Florida Building Code Approved Product #FL16724
- TDI Listed