Date Posted: 11/25/2019
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Regular Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday (Nights and weekends are required for dealer shows/contractor events)
Starting Salary Range: N/A
Required Education: Four year college degree from an accredited institution
Required Experience: None
Required Travel: Up to 90%
Do you get a rush from a big sale? Do you enjoy building relationships, new and old? Do you want a job that evolves as you do? If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. We are looking for an Product Specialist to join our team, if we sound like a good fit for you, please read on.
Travel to customers promote sale of BPI products throughout a set territory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Introduce new or existing product(s) to targeted accounts.
- Effectively answer questions related to products, quality control, best practice, etc.
- Work with sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and education.
- Construction and redesign of product displays and the knowledge to go with them
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and/or changes on specific products.
- Communicate activities, concerns, trends, and any other reports to management.
- Providing the territory with continuing education credits during BPI’s training period.
- Has a passion for sales and comfortable meeting new customer
- Are self-motivated and proactive, working with little to no direction
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand current and new products
- Have a four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of building materials
- Are efficient in Computer Software and Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and Abilities
- Teamwork oriented with good time management
- Demonstrate proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines
- Self motivated
- Work well with a team environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Be a team player and support company goals
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.