Date Posted: 11/2/2020
Job Location: Evansdale, IA
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and customizing exterior door.
- Assembling door units
- Pack insulation and caulk between frame members
- Apply cardboard and package door
- Attach metal panels to doorframe, using hand tools or rivet gun
- Marks positions of hinges on door, using template, and screws hinges to doors, using screwdriver.
- May attach metal and rubber weather stripping for exterior doors
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to read a standard tape measure
- Ability to operate power tool
- Ability to learn and understand new machinery
- Understand a working knowledge of building materials
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Need to be able to work at a steady pace and able to lift up to 30-40 lbs. on a frequent basis, and 70 lbs. on occasion during the process. We encourage two-man lifts when possible.
BPI Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount on Building Materials
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.