Date Posted: 1/6/2020
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Employment Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Employment Type: Regular Full-time
Starting Salary Range: N/A
Required Education: None
Required Experience: None
Required Travel: None
We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. A pre-finish associate at BPI would be responsible for staining, painting, sanding, and pulling product for our internal and external customers.
This position specifically requires someone who is detail-oriented and who can organize tickets and products at the beginning of the day to ease production as well as maintaining quality control.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Will need to move product for transportation to door shop and warehouse.
- Package product with quality and care.
- Replenishing of products at the start of shifts to help with efficiency throughout the day.
- Being active in all aspects of the pre-finish department; including being open to cross training
- Will use scanners to receive material out of the shop.
- Responsible for sanding of doors/millwork using proper sanding tools.
- Staining and painting of doors/millwork per customer order.
- Reading work orders to complete daily tasks.
- Previous experience considered
- Must pass drug test
- Need to be able to work at a steady pace and able to lift up to 30-40 lbs. on a frequent basis, and 70 lbs. on occasion during the process. We encourage two-man lifts when possible.
Skills and Abilities
- Flexibility to work inside of a fast pace environment which may ask for quick change in product being produced.
- Work well in a team environment, demonstrate good communication skills, and maintain a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Self motivated
- Work well with a team environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Be a team player and support company goals
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.