Date Posted: 4/17/2020
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Employment Type: Full Time
*This position is open to candidates at either our Sioux Falls or Council Bluffs branch.
We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. We are looking for an IT Specialist to join our team, if we sound like a good fit for you, please read on.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee 3rd Party Vendors who setup network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using ERP applications program software
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment, and support of systems, including, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Utilize helpdesk ticketing system to manage incoming request for assistance.
- Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
- Evaluates vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives; testing software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ related experience
- Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- Previous experience using DMSI’s WMS and Agility preferred
BPI Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount on Building Materials
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.