Date Posted: 8/19/2020
Job Location: Evansdale, IA
Employment Type: Full Time
We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for picking product for next day deliveries to our customers.
- This position would have a main priority for picking and staging high quality decking materials.
- Operates a forklift on a consistent basis
- Replenishing of products at the start of shifts to help speed up pick times throughout the day.
- Will use scanners to stage material per order.
- Will also learn different functions on the scanner to be able to load the trucks, for returns, and to check inventory along with helping to cycle count product to keep a real time inventory for our customers.
- Receiving duties as needed along with cleaning and straightening.
- Will need to secure product with banding or plastic wrap for transportation on our semi’s for delivery in a clean and neat as possible display for our customers
- Being active in all aspects of the warehouse along with cross training in other areas of the department
Skills & Requirements:
- You will drive a fork lift to different locations in the warehouse to stage the product.
- Maintaining safety at all times by using the fork lift horn and seatbelts along with high visibility apparel, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Need to be able to work at a steady pace and able to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis during the process.
BPI Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount on Building Materials
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.