Date Posted: 6/15/2020
Job Location: Evansdale, IA
Employment Type: Full Time
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized individual to join our growing organization and work in our Fargo warehouse focusing on accountability, integrity and teamwork. We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market.
This position specifically requires someone who is detail-oriented and who can organize tickets and products at the beginning of the day to ease production as well as maintaining quality control.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The person in this position would be able to complete all tasks within the warehouse including receiving, staging, returns, and inventory.
- Operates a forklift on a consistent basis.
- Will assist with any and all tasks as needed including cleaning and straightening.
Skills & Requirements
- You will drive a forklift to different locations in the warehouse to stage the product.
- Maintaining safety at all times by using the forklift horn and seatbelts along with high visibility apparel, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
Need to be able to work at a steady pace and able to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis during the process.
BPI Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(K) and Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount on Building Materials
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
You can also download a PDF Application and submit it at one of our branch locations. Please contact us for additional information.