POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Millwork - BPI Iowa - WL Branch - Waterloo, IA
Building Products Inc. is a full-line building materials distributor with offices in Iowa, Wisconsin, North & South Dakota. We believe in developing and maintaining meaningful and effective partnerships by fulfilling our commitments, preserving an atmosphere of respect and dignity, and sustaining a high level of character and integrity. We don’t call this value engineering or performance service management, we call it our responsibility.
Do you love a challenge?
Do you want a job that evolves as you do?
Do you love the thrill of a big sale? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team, if we sound like a good fit for you, please read on.
BPI BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Hourly Base Pay + Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount on Building Materials
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Work Life Balance
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A BPI INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Taking incoming calls from our retail lumber dealers
- This position is focused on our Millwork division; specifically doors, mouldings, etc.
- Working with your team to resolve customer issues
- Contacting our Top 50 Customers weekly
- Make prompt call backs for quotes, delivery issues and dealer questions
- Focusing on accurate order taking
- Processing phone orders same day
- Coordinate with outside sales, warehouse foreman and shipping
BPI'S INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Are aggressive at landing sales
- Have a passion for sales and are comfortable with communicating with customers
- Have a strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the building materials industry
- Excel in customer service; having a friendly and positive attitude
- Are great multi-taskers and prioritize in a very fast-paced office environment
- Have great computer experience and mathematical skills
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Previous Millwork experience required
JOB: Regular, Full-time, Monday - Friday
LOCATION: Waterloo, IA
“Building Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin”