POSITION TITLE: Product Specialist - BPI of South Dakota - Sioux Falls, SD
Do you get a rush from a big sale? Do you enjoy building relationships, new and old? Do you want a job that evolves as you do? If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. We are looking for an Product Specialist to join our team, if we sound like a good fit for you, please read on.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PRODUCT SPECIALIST INCLUDES:
- Introduce new or existing product(s) to targeted accounts.
- Effectively answer questions related to products, quality control, best practice, etc.
- Work with sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and education.
- Construction and redesign of product displays and the knowledge to go with them
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and/or changes on specific products.
- Communicate activities, concerns, trends, and any other reports to management.
- Providing the territory with continuing education credits during BPI’s training period.
BPI'S OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES:
- Has a passion for sales and comfortable meeting new customer
- Are self-motivated and proactive, working with little to no direction
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand current and new products
- Have a four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of building materials
- Are efficient in Computer Software and Microsoft Office Suite
- 90% travel expected per week
- Nights and weekends are required for dealer shows/contractor events
BPI BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Pay with potential bonus oppertunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Darrell Lindner, Branch Manager
JOB: Regular, Full-time, Monday - Friday
LOCATION: Sioux Falls, SD
“Building Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin”