POSITION TITLE: Engineered Wood Associate - BPI of Council Bluffs - Council Bluffs, IA
Do you get a rush from a big sale? Do you enjoy building relationships, new and old? Do you want a job that evolves as you do? If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are BPI; we do more than just selling, we make a difference by providing outstanding customer service while utilizing cutting edge technology in a positive, friendly environment. Our company looks for people who can grow, think and build with us. Our culture thrives by surrounding ourselves with diverse backgrounds and rewarding those who go above and beyond. At BPI, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving market. We are looking for an Designer to join our team, if we sound like a good fit for you, please read on.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ENGINEERED WOOD ASSOCIATE INCLUDES:
- Introduce new or existing product(s) to targeted accounts.
- Effectively answer questions related to products, quality control, etc.
- Work with other sales representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and education.
- Working with inside sales to complete orders.
- Ability to calculate tributary loads, concentrated loads, and load transfer through a building
- Communicate activities, concerns, trends, and any other reports to sales and management.
- Reading, interpreting, and generating blueprints to ensure designs are accurate, and optimized.
- Purchasing: to keep the flow of incoming products for inventory purposes.
- Generate and provide accurate pricing for estimating purposes
- Aid in training of new employees when required.
- Provide support with the aid of sales department, when requested
BPI'S ENGINEERED WOOD ASSOCIATE(S):
- Have a passion for design and sales; comfortable meeting new customers; superior customer service.
- Is self-motivated and proactive, working with little to no direction.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills pertaining to Engineered Wood Products.
- Must have knowledge of the floor design process and complete understanding of local codes associated.
- Have a four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Have 0 to 3 years’ sales experience.
- Are efficient in Computer Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- 20% travel expected per year
- Some nightes and weekends are required for dealer shows/contractor events
BPI BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Pay.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K) Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Family-Oriented Culture and Environment.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Darrell Lindner, Branch Manager
JOB: Regular, Full-time, Monday - Friday
LOCATION: Council Bluffs, IA
“Building Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin”